[RSM] NAQP

David ve4dla at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:02:37 EST 2021

Basically happy, given station and conditions. Most QSOs required
multiple passes to get the info down, lots of QSB, QRN, QRM. As usual.
S&P unassisted for all the Qs but 1. I did run for 15min each on 40 and
80 but only 1 answer (from up the block, nearly pierced my ears VE4GKM).
I found the bands to be almost empty, except that everywhere I found
someone, there were two others on top. Spread out, peeps, there ain't no
bears here. Rates were okay in the afternoon, a snooze-fest in the
evening. Such is inner-city ham life.

73 David

https://www.avg.com