[RSM] RSM Invitation from PVRC Northwest Chapter - Open Meeting

Cary Rubenfeld carys1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:55:58 EST 2021

*We are invited to attend a PVRC Northwest Chapter meeting on Tuesday,
January 19 to hear a talk by Frank W3LPL, details below.  (Goto-Meeting)*

*In contesting circles, Frank is very well known for his decades of single
& multi-operator successes  and championships from his Maryland QTH.*

*Art VE4VTR/K3KU has been an op on W3LPL teams for decades.  Art is also
“out-in-the fields” helping Frank and the team whenever antenna maintenance
and repairs are necessary.  *

*Frank is a regular contributor to the Daily DX Propagation forecasts.  His
expertise and research in the area of antennas for contesting and DXIng
have benefited hams world-wide.  *

*Come and enjoy and enjoyable even of fun and knowledge with our friends
from the Mid-Atlant States.  *
*73,  Cary VE4EA*
*(Let me know if you have any issues or questions about GTM software or
dial-in)*