[RSM] NCCC Presentation

ed_richardson at shaw.ca ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 24 11:56:01 EST 2021

Sorry for the late notice, but in case anyone is interested , there is a
presentation later today that may be of interest to some.

From: "claud... at gmail.com <http://gmail.com> " <claudioveq at gmail.com
<mailto:claudioveq at gmail.com> >
Date: January 24, 2021 at 06:17:19 CST
To: wrtc2022reflector <wrtc2022reflector at googlegroups.com
<mailto:wrtc2022reflector at googlegroups.com> >
Subject: [WRTC 2022 Reflector] NCCC Webinar  Sunday January 24, 2021 2100z
WRTC2022

Hello guys,

Please join us online for a presentation by  Bill Fehring, W9KKN on
Automating Antenna Switching Systems for Contest Stations. We will also have
a short presentation by Claudio, I4VEQ, on WRTC 2022.