[RSM] Orca DXCC First Virtual Meeting

Cary Rubenfeld carys1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:27:04 EST 2021

*We are all invited to attend the first ORCA DXCC (British Columbia group)
virtual meeting this coming Thursday.  This is an open meeting. *
*All are welcome*
*The link is in the body of the email.   **9pm Central Time*
*73,  Cary*

Hello Members of Orca DXCC (and others)  - INCLUDING RSM

After a year of being on hold, it is time to get back together. Lets give
it a try this Thursday and see how it works. If all goes well we may
consider doing this on a regular basis. Everyone is invited and no special
access is required except for the link below. Feel free to share it with
anyone else who might like to join this event. You will only need your
browser to access this event but if you wish to share your desktop at some
point you will need the Zoom application which can be downloaded for free.

I will have some opening slides and will also have an actual video
presentation entitled  "VE7VR - Hi-Rise Remote" which shows how it is
possible to operate from a 25 story building. This was presented a couple
of years ago but has been updated.

If all goes well, this could be the largest attended Orca meeting in
history. See you then!

Dave Johnson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Orca DX and Contest Club
Time: Jan 28, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)  *this will not be
added to you calendar unless you do it*

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85895654096?pwd=SDRkWUtvUFYrYWhBVGdNOTlsZWFxdz09

Meeting ID: 858 9565 4096