[RSM] K0JP VHF Contest--EN18rn

Jack K0JP vhfplus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 10:24:35 EDT 2021

I will be on 6 and 2, primarily CW/SSB today then we'll see about
tomorrow. I'll have the 6-meter Moxon and a small 2-meter Yagi set up on
the car in our apartment parking lot running 100 watts on 6 and 50 watts
on 2. I didn't get the 432 antenna built so no 432 for this weekend.

I will be looking primarily southeast and east but will listen at the
top and bottom of the hour for VE4s. Oh, and VE3ECO, too. ;>)

Hopefully it will be a good day for all of us.

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA
Shelley, K0MKL