[RSM] W3LPL prop forecast emails blocked

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:25:16 EDT 2021

I have attempted four times overnight and just now to copy-and-paste to
forward this morning's forecast.  (Three times to rsm at contesting, and once
direct to VE4VT.)

I have been rejected every time, with the non-helpful message:

Message rejected. See https://support.google.com/mail/answer/69585 for more
information.

I MIGHT try again later today, but I'm probably going to need some
computer-savvy help to figure out what I'm doing differently from all the
times it has worked before.

(I feel like the people who write to my other hangout, cartalk.com's
Maintenance and Repair" "My car won't start.  What's wrong?")

73, Art VE4VTR/K3KU