[RSM] K0MKL/M FD Operation

Jack K0JP vhfplus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 10:12:09 EDT 2021

Just a quick note:

Shelley and I will be operating Field Day as a mobile (1C MN) from Lake
Bronson State Park (K-2501 for POTA people) today and tomorrow. We will
use her call (K0MKL) and be operating primarily SSB. We will work some
CW and Shelley will also give RTTY a shot. There will be no operation
using any of the WSJT-X modes.

Based on the most recent information for solar flux index and sunspot
numbers we will occasionally take a look at both 15 and 10 meters both
days. It appears Sol is awakening from her slumber and we might see some
decent propagation on the higher bands.

We hope to work many of you this weekend.

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA
Shelley, K0MKL