[RSM] RSM Digest, Vol 56, Issue 1

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Sun May 2 15:15:30 EDT 2021

woo hoo .. thanks for the info Kelly.
There's a few of us with the Kenwood TS590S radio line ... I believe
besides Leor, myself and John vjr also have radio.
Interesting to know how the price/performance stands up.
With that radio and my Heil HM10 dual-element microphone, I continue to get
unsolicited excellent audio reports.

73, Dan ve4drk