[RSM] CQ WPX

David Latour ve4dla at gmail.com
Sun May 30 20:15:37 EDT 2021

Thanks, Jack. Were you NS1DX? Worked it on 20m, but couldn't find it on 40.
Unassisted has its drawbacks.
I'm just glad I got as much time in as I did, normally it's not possible
for me at this time of year. To work the whole weekend I'd need medical
support, a caterer and a masseuse (Swedish, preferred.)

David

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 6:43 PM Jack K0JP <vhfplus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well done, David!
>
> The interesting thing is 20 meters was particularly hot in the early
> hours of Sunday morning. We rarely work JA but 0500 to 0620 Sunday
> brought QSOs with multiple JAs and VKs plus an FK8! Oddly, no ZLs were
> worked. Given our antenna it was extraordinary.
>
> On 5/30/2021 5:52 PM, David Latour wrote:
> > Finished last night, too busy to join in today. In an official 12:22 of
> > operations, I scored  150 Q on 3 bands, for 330 pts and 122 mults =
> 40,260
> > pts. About 30x more than last year LOL. 16 entities outside of US/Can. No
> > SA, no Caribe. No 10m or 80m. 40m worked for me Friday night, but not
> > Saturday afternoon. 15m was strange to listen to, but I worked all 3
> > stations I found there. Most stations had a lot of patience for the
> slower
> > deafer hams. Some didn't. VK, ZM and KH6 all worked. Had a lot of fun.
> >
> --
> 73,
>
> Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA
> Shelley, K0MKL