[RSM] K3KU SS CW quick report for MB and environs

Gerry Hull gerry at w1ve.com
Mon Nov 8 14:29:19 EST 2021

Hi Art,

Time-of-Day and day make a huge difference.

For the first 6 hours of the contest, I had one QSO
with the west coast.

K-index was 3-4 on Friday into Saturday.
Sunday K was 1.

Band opened to the US about 1700z Sunday, but was very good
to PVRC territory around sunset your time.   Same to
folks in YCCC.  I monitored my sigs from K2LE on
20 (stacked 4L yagis) and was peaking S7 at sunset
in VT.

More PVRC than YCCC in the log!  You guys rock.

J enthused by the whole operation, and plans for
better antennas and power in the works for next
year.

Thanks for trying!

73,

VY1AAA at VY1JA
Gerry Hull, *W1VE  *Hancock, NH USA
VA1CWO | VO1WIN | VY2CDX | VE9XDX | VE2NEN
VE3AII | VE4CDX | VY1AAA | NS1DX | VE1RM
CWOps #191 | YCCC | CanAm Contest Coalition | Maritime Contest Club
RadioSport Manitoba | ARRL | RAC | QCWA