[RSM] RAFFLE ***** Winnipeg Amateur Radio Club ***** Raffle

Cary Rubenfeld carys1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:53:23 EST 2021

Hello Everybody
The raffle tickets were supposed to available at the recent Flea Market.

 Unfortunately, Manitoba Lotteries was very backed due to Covid.    We now
have our license and tickets are ready for distribution.

Limited ticket quantities available. Odds of winning are pretty good.

Please let John or me know how many tickets you would like.
73 Cary.

Hi all, WARC is holding an awesome raffle! If anyone is interested in
purchasing a ticket please send an email to me at ve4vjr at gmail.com or to
info at winnipegarc.org and we will make sure to get one to you! Raffle and
prize details are:

$10.00/ea
1st Prize: Icom IC-705 HF - UHF Transceiver ($1800 value)
2nd Prize: Alinco DJ-MD40T UHF FM Handheld Transceiver ($250 value)
3rd Prize: Alinco DJ-MD5XT Dual Band DMR Handheld Transceiver ($230 value)
4th Prize: Alinco DJ-MD5XT Dual Band DMR Handheld Transceiver ($230 value)
5th Prize: $100 Gift Card for Radioworld and GPS Central
6th Prize: $100 Gift Card for Radioworld and GPS Central
Draw Date: January 11, 2022 at 8:30 PM - During the WARC General meeting at
WIndsor Park United Church - 1062 Autumnwood Dr, Winnipeg
*YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN!!!*
License #:LGCA 5179-RF-36551

Please pass this email on to other hams and any of the clubs you are
affiliated with!

73, John Romanec VE4VJR