[RSM] SSB SS--K0JP and K0MKL

Jack K0JP vhfplus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 19:58:33 EST 2021

Very odd conditions. Called VE4VT on 15 but could not get Ed's
attention. VE representation very slim with VY2 having the greatest
presence. Worked ONN near the end of my operation. Never heard ONE at
all nor did I hear NL, MAR, or SK. Heard VY1CO Saturday, who was loud
but S&P.

Seven hours total which seemed like twice as much! Shelley saw my pain
and decided not to operate. She heard me work AB7YQ, who was a
YL-in-training (you could hear her coach in the background), so Shelley
gave her the only K0MKL QSO.

Looking forward to CW and RTTY contests later in the season.

>                      ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021
>
> Call: K0JP
> Operator(s): K0JP
> Station: K0JP
>
> Class: Single Op LP
> QTH: Karlstad, MN
> Operating Time (hrs): 7

> ------------
>    160:
>     80:   30
>     40:   36
>     20:   59
>     15:   63
>     10:
> Total:  188  Sections = 68  Total Score = 25,568
>
> Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA
Shelley, K0MKL