[RSM] VE3CX - SS CW

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:46:06 EST 2022

<https://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=86ccvJzLsvqcr&call=VE3CX>
Band QSOs
160:
80: 8
40: 177
20: 292
15: 155
10:
Total: *632* Sections *81* Total Score *102,384*

Club: Contest Club Ontario
Comments:     [email] <ve3cx%40outlook.com>     2022-11-07 19:34:33
Missed LAX, NNY and MB

Heard VE4GV on 40, and called him quite a few times - no go :-(
VE4VT was on 15 doing S&P, but not very loud.  Went up a few Khz and
started CQing...  Guess I must have been weak in MB as well...  I miss my
amp!  Its upstairs in storage.

I got one tower up, and should be good for the winter.  However, shack is
still torn apart.  We had a flood in the spring, so i have a piece of
plywood for a (temporary) desk.  Hopefully they start putting in insulation
and new drywall in a few weeks, along with a new floor over the concrete.
When that happens, desk needs to be taken apart and all the gear comes
out.  Hence - temporary shack, and no amp.

I see a number of folks got the sweep, but was not in the cards for me this
time around.

Tom - VE3CX