[RSM] RSM Meeting reminder

ve4ear at gmail.com ve4ear at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:53:15 EDT 2023

Our final RSM meeting for the season is tomorrow, June 8 at 7:30 pm CDT
(00:30z). We are going back to the Zoom platform for this meeting.

We will be discussing, CPQP, the RAC Canada Day contest,  Summer VHF
contests, WRTC contest, Some great FT8 operating tips and plenty more,  Come
prepared to discuss your summer projects and plans.

See you Thursday evening!

Ed VE4VT

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83138187336?pwd=UlJObjVKclR3Q3I4TVQrWFVtaHJyQT09
Meeting ID: 831 3818 7336  Passcode: 933314
the audio only dial number is +1 204 272 7920

as you may have people from all over use this link to find their closest
dial in number

Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdQH6mV4s5