[RTTY] SARTG 2001 - KI6DY/0

Robert Ruvolo rruvolo@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:40:26 -0500

-+- 2001 SARTG WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group.

CALL: KI6DY/0                                                       Country
W0

__X_ Single OP., All

        QSOs Points  DX: Call Areas
80m:   17        165   2        8
40m:   57        565   6      13
20m: 108      1205 23      16
15m: 167      2310 44      16
10m:  11         150   7       1
Total: 360     4395

Total multipliers: 136
Score:  597720
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks: I like to use this contest as a warm-up to CQWW but it didn't serve
much purpose this year. Score was well below the last two years and 210 less
QSOs than last year (score was 1.6M in 2000). The bands were poor for the
most part although activity on 15M during the last 3 hours was decent. In
this contest DX QSOs usually account for over 50% of my total but this year
it was less than 40%. Thanks to all that hung in there during some really
rough copies. Let's hope CQWW brings that fall propogation.

73 de Bob (KI6DY/0)

Note to all DX: If you have in the past 3 years sent me a QSL card(s) via
the W6 buro please be patient. I just claimed over 9 pounds of cards from
the W6 buro this week. It's gonna take awhile to fill out all those cards
which I will send back via the ARRL outgoing buro.