[RTTY] SARTG 2001

w9hly@decaturnet.com w9hly@decaturnet.com
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:02:22 -0500

2001 SARTG WW RTTY Contest
Sponsored by the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group.

 CALL: W9HLY
 Location:  Indiana

 __X_ Single OP., All Band

         QSOs Points    DX: Call Areas
 80m:   14        135     2        8
 40m:   29        200     3        9
 20m: 112      1370   30       19
 15m: 157      2145   39       16
 10m:  4            55     3         1

 Total:      518,050

Radio:  FT-1000MP Mk V (70 watts)
Ant(s):  TH6DXX, 40 sloper, 80 dipole
Software:   WriteLog/MMTTY

A storm and family reunion cut into some of my time. But did not
plan to work all the hours. At my age, the 8 on, 8 off make life a bit
easier. Enjoy watching the computer program do it's stuff and try to
laugh at all the mistakes I make operating it. I concur with DK3VN's
comment about the sound card based programs. I was one of those
that couldn't always zero on a station because the MMTTY AFC kept
activating without command. I'll be there is fix? A nice contest.

Vern W9HLY