[RTTY] SCCRTTY WX4TM SOABLP

Tom Moore wx4tm@mindspring.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 07:40:41 -0500

2001 SCC RTTY Championship 18-19 Aug

SOAP: I had to leave abt an hr before the solar storm for my grand
daughter's
      b'day party.. 3 hrs later, I was ck'ing my antennas to find out
what
      happened.. honey do's required several more hrs away from the
rig.. along
      with a couple of hours worth of thunderstorms.. and there's no way
this
      old man can stay up much past mid-nite.. hi hi.. Did some
experimenting
      with WRITELOG and the new MMTTY engine plug-in and finally figured
out
      a way to 'almost' overcome the continuing shift to AFC problem..
using
      the MMTTY engine was well worth it because of its great weak
signal
      copy ability..am very impressed. tks to all who had patience to
work my
      peanut whistle and tks to SCC for sponsoring a neat 24 hr
contest..

CALL: WX4TM
LOCATION: Alabama
CLASS: SOABLP