[RTTY] Re: Your secret

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 12:00:41 -0500

I've not read the MMTTY help file, but I've found that if you turn
off the AFC connection within the BPF located on the Demodulator
tap within Setup as well as unchecking AFC box on the AFC/ATC/PLL
tap and setting the Shift to "Fixed", then the AFC doesn't come on
"mysteriously".

It should be checked every time you restart the program.

73, Don AA5AU