[RTTY] SP5ZCC SARTG MOST

Marek Przybyszewski kulka@www.adworak.pl
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:24:42 +0200 (CEST)

	Great contest, a lot of fun. The 3x8hrs rule is great.
Conditions were not so bad. A surprise was a fast run in the end
of the contest - a lot of US stations calling us on 15m.
	Most interesting contacts: ZL2BR on 40m (new country
and zone for us on 40m), EM1HO on 40m, DS5RYB on 40m,
VK6HD on 40m, J8PA on 15m & 10m, FY5FU on 20m.
	As someone pointed out: W6/G0AZT was really rather
telepatic than real. Missing US areas on 20 and 15m: W6 on 20m
and W7 on both bands.
	Thanks to all, see you in the SCC next weekend!

			73! de Tom SP5UAF & Marek SQ5BPM

----------------------------

SARTG Worldwide 2001

Call used: SP5ZCC
Location:  SP

Entry Class: Multi Op, Single Xmit

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        48   470     0    19
40        78   815     1    30
20       192  2240    17    47
15       198  2495    23    49
10        45   505     0    23
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    561  6525    41   168

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 1363725

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.01

Power Output: 250

Club Participation: PKRVG Club

Equipment: FT-990 + PA,
	6-el Yagi for 10m,
	5-el Yagi for 15m,
	2x3-el Yagi for 15m & 20m,
	delta-loops for 40m and 80m,
	modem: PC-DX3

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Scouts Radio Club
  >Termistorek<
      SP5ZCC