[RTTY] SP5ZCC SCC MOSTHP

Marek Przybyszewski kulka@www.adworak.pl
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:26:33 +0200 (CEST)

	Only a part-time effort: 14 hours of operating. Nice QSO rate,
we made first 200 QSOs in 6 hours. The rules are fine: I didn't look for
DX multipliers and the QSO rate got higher ;) The more rare stations were
not in such pile-ups as in contests where they are mults. I found only 3
other stations sending 1987 as the exchange.

		73! Marek, SQ5BPM

-------------------------------------

SCC RTTY Championship 2001

Call used: SP5ZCC
Location:  SP
Exchange:  1987

Ops: SP5HGB, SP5UAF, SQ5BPM, SQ5EBL

Entry Class: Multi Op, Single Xmit, High Power

Band    QSOs   Pts  Years
80        30    58    21
40        69   139    39
20       102   232    47
15       129   333    47
10        24    62    18
-----   ----  ----  -----
Total    354   824   172

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 141728

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.01

Power Output: 250

Club Participation: PKRVG Club

Equipment: FT-990 + PA,
	6-el Yagi for 10m,
	5-el Yagi for 15m,
	2x3-el Yagi for 15m & 20m,
	delta-loops for 40m and 80m,
	modem: PC-DX3

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Scouts Radio Club
  >Termistorek<
      SP5ZCC