[RTTY] PJ on RTTY

Marty Tippin martyt@pobox.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:06:59 -0700 (PDT)

(Sorry for hitting the send button too soon on my last e-mail...)

NW0L and AE9B will be on the island of Curacao (SA-006) from Sept. 4 through
Sept. 10, primarily for the Worked-All-Europe SSB contest on the weekend of
Sept 8-9.

We will be operating at the Caribbean Contesting Consortium's PJ2T shack (see
http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc) and plan to be active on RTTY, PSK31 and MFSK16 as
well as the "normal" modes. Activity will be mainly on 40m through 10m; digital
activity will be on RTTY primarily, with the other modes as time and/or
interest dictate. We may also attempt some 80m digital operation but the
current antenna array for 80m isn't too great.

Before the contest, we will be signing PJ2/NW0L and PJ2/AE9B -- QSL via home
calls with SASE. During the WAE contest, we will be signing PJ2T (qsl PJ2T via
KN7Y, again with SASE). No specific times for activity are scheduled, so listen
for us and spot us on the packet cluster! Hope to work many of you next week!

73

-Marty NW0L
 Tom AE9B