[RTTY] KENWOOD TS-570DG

Hill, Don dhill@cprk.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:26:34 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Harder [mailto:jon@praxisworks.org]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 12:34 PM
To: Tmsqueeky@aol.com; rtty@contesting.com
Cc: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] KENWOOD TS-570DG

Tom you can go to Don's page

http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/kenwood_page2.html

for my comments re RTTY on the 570DG.   While there are some gaps and typos
in the text I wish coud be fixed, the essence holds up.

Nice little rig, but no monitoring available when sending direct FSK.  If
you use MMTTY there is a work around monitoring off the sound card while
sending straight FSK.

73,  de Jon,  K1US