[RTTY] Just.........

Frank Hunt ditdah@infogen.net.nz
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:42:08 +1200

This is NOT a test message !
I just want to say how much I enjoy reading all the comments
about test messages, that's all, nothing else, except to mention
that I eat lots of fibre, my nuts are loose, and I don't need anti-acid
pills, I'm happy, laugh and smile a lot.

Hey I've just remembered, I will be sending hundreds of test
messages this coming weekend in the IARU WW contest. It's a
phone and cw combined or separate type contest, been running for
at least 20 years now and keeps getting bigger and bigger (nearly
2,000 logs last year). Methinks it would good if digital (rtty) modes
were also included.

There seem to be a lot of 'small' rtty contests, too many? If the
IARU WW contest included rtty, the potential is there for it to
become a real 'biggy' for rtty lovers. Any comments anyone?

Frank Hunt
ZL2BR