[RTTY] NAQP query

Phil Cooper GU0SUP Phil Cooper GU0SUP" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 14:09:22 +0100

Hi all,

Well, conditions weren't as good as I had hoped, and in the end, I gave up
around midnight UTC.

However, I have a query, and seek clarification:

I worked two non-North American stations early on in the contest, and on
reading the rules a bit more, PART 11 of the rules says Valid Contact:
~~~~between a North American staion and any other station ~~~

So, does this mean that any non-NA stations are NOT valid for the contest?
Or for points??

I saw many EU stations working anyone and everyone who called them, and if
the above is true, then they are gonna lose a lot of points!

I'll post my score later, but it wasn't wild, and the only highlight for me
was working XF3CI on 15m quite late here.

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP