[RTTY] K4WW NAQP RTTY

Shelby Summerville k4ww@home.com
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:37:45 -0400

What started out to be M/2 had to be changed due to
"work" requirements with my partner! I just can't understand
how/why people let "work" get in the way of "play"!   :)
Most participation that I can remember in my 4 years of
RTTY contesting! Excellent DX (58 in my log) participation,
and I am very grateful for those stations, even though they
don't count as multipliers, the points that they give sure make
the multipliers worth a lot more! New stations, stations that I
have never before worked in a RTTY contest (43 in my log),
and also certainly a welcome sight. DX and "new stations"
accounted for 25% of my contacts! I certainly well remember
the conditions last year, and I surpassed my last year's total
4.5 hours into the contest! By far my best effort to date, and
reclaimed the KY section record from my friend N4GN, who
was noticeably absent this year.  :)  Many thanks to all for the
contacts, especially those that worked me on all bands, and
to those that I had trouble printing, I apologize. From the looks
of some of the scores, I may have trouble meeting my "2 week
after official posting of the results" guarantee on issuing the
state/province winner certificates.
C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

2001 RTTY NA QSO Party

Call used: K4WW