[RTTY] Re: N1MM

John vk4cej@hamsnet.net
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:35:21 +1000

Hello Phil..    Unfortunately, yes there have been a few instances of
'illegal operation's errors however, if they get reported, Tom usually fixes
them either the same day or the next day.    The current version is 1.1.138
AND, if you download the installation package, you MUST also download the
update files and closely follow the instructions.     I have used this
program in several contests and find it far easier and faster to use than
either CT or N6TR .... and with a bit of luck, the rtty portion will be
ready to try out real soon.

Phil, it is well worth keeping this program in your system and updated.
(Only drawback... updates are coming out thick and fast )

John - vk4cej