[RTTY] Re: N1MM

Raj raj@logicresources.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:16:13 -0600

Hello to the group:

>From my perspective, having a full time job, long hours, quite a bit of
travel etc. Plus, I work in the computer industry, so I swore I would
never have a computer in the ham shack. RTTY changed all that after I
found out how much a Model 10 weighs. I really can't be bothered with
software that crashes. I am only on for contests, I fire up half an hour
before a contest, when the contest is over, everything is turned off
till the next contest.

Writelog meets my needs. It does everything that I need it to do very
well. Now if I could only get rid of antenna maintenance.

73
Raj VE6RAJ