[RTTY] ARRL RR drops DX SO plaques this year

Earl n5zm@arrl.net
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:40:17 -0500

I called Dan Henderson today and found out that he is on vacation this week. A
very nice young lady took my questions (said that she would add them to the RU
stack) about the plaques and the missing QSO's. She did mention that there were
a flood of calls today about the plaques. She said that Dan would be back in
touch with me as soon as he returned. I will relay his answers when I hear from
him.

Earl N5ZM..