[RTTY] N2KI SOSBL CQWW

Anthony J. Cioffi n2ki@arrl.net
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 21:03:31 -0400

    Geomagnetic conditions the past few days, for anyone who watches it,
was pretty incredible.  Fortunately it carried over through the
weekend.  Despite the sometimes high K index, the Sky Gods smiled down
on this troubled world and said "LET THERE BE PROPAGATION" ! ! And
Behold, there was.  This was my first time in almost a year, getting
back to RTTY contesting and it was great ! Especially seeing the very
familiar calls and plenty of new ones as well.  As propagation ran free,
I got call from J49XB , TA1DX and an A6 land station. Their signal
strengths pounding into upstate NY.   One call I could not verify was an
IG9A (zone 33).  Any clues ?  This was not an ALL OUT effort on my part
since I was getting me feet wet again (it's like riding a bike - you
never forget how :-)), so I decided to go SOSBL.  This should have jump
started my system back into the World Of RTTY Contesting.  Software
worked flawless as always (WF1B/K6STI - a deadly combination).  Great
printing all the old calls and welcome to the newcomers.
Until next contest . . .

Tony - N2KI

CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used: N2KI