[RTTY] RTTY by WF1B users-READ me. Part2.

Eddie Schneider edlyn@california.com
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:28:06 -0700

Regarding my earlier message concerning the use of SM6BSK's Cabrillo
converter for RTTY by WF1B logs in the CQWW RTTY contest.

Nils will be please to know that the problem is NOT with his converter.

The problem is with DX stations, outside CONUSA and Canada, who are NOT
putting
the letters DX in the ARRL SECTION field.

Nils' instructions clearly indicate that this must be done !

Below is an example of what a line in the Cabrillo log should look like.
Please note the letters  DX  after the 599 01.

QSO: 21000 RY 2001-09-29 4    WL7M          599 01 DX  TI5U          599 07

Before you submit your SM6BSK Cabrillo converted log, please open the file
with a text editor, e.g. Notepad or Wordpad and view the results of the
conversion.

CONUSA and VEs need to include their state, province or territory in the
ARRL SECTION field.

Thank you.

Eddie W6/G0AZT (log checker)