[RTTY] NCJ article on RTTY from Caicos

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 15:36:20 -0500

I was honored earlier this year by Wayne's asking me to write an article for
his column in the National Contest Journal.  This is now published in the
current issue of the NCJ and details my first DX trip to North Caicos for
the 2001 RTTY Roundup in January.  The idea was to stimulate others to take
the plunge and BE DX!  The article has been scanned and can be viewed at:
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/ncj.htm.  There are also links to the resulting
certificate and photos.  Thanks again to all that made this possible - the
trip, the Q's, the talk at Dayton, and the NCJ article.  It has been a very
fun year!  And yes, there are still some QSLs to be sent, but I promise they
will all be QSL'ed 100%.  Tnx, 73 - John (WA9ALS)