[RTTY] Attention !! Awesome search engine

Darleen@mailsrv.bidbay.com Darleen@mailsrv.bidbay.com
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 12:48:53

Bidbay.com is proud to announce the launch of Bidbaysearch.com, a pay per
click search engine. You have complete control over everything in your
account including how high you place on the search page.
We have added a few new features that will help with your site promotion.
We have added a place for you to add a logo next to your site title to
draw attention to it. Being placed in our search engine will open your
site up to receive more traffic. You are only paying for traffic that
actually arrive on your site.

Special Bonus: If you fund your account with $250.00 or more you will get
free unlimited banner impressions for as long as your account is funded
with free click thrus from that banner. You will be entered into a weekly
drawing to have your web site includeded in our newsletter that goes out
to 3.8 million users. Value $2,500.00
Promo Code:013

http://www.bidbaysearch.com

Darleen Calonge