[RTTY] New RCKRtty Version in Internet RCKRtty V2.13

Ed Wolf n3ue@arrl.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:04:21 -0400

Thanks for the continued support of your program!
I learn more about it every time I use it, and find
more and better features! (NO I didn't read the manual!)

Ed Wolf - ars:N3UE - NA40+TR.PA
http://members.home.net/wolfie132/
http://www.breezeshooters.net
http://www.breezeshooters.com

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-admin@contesting.com [mailto:rtty-admin@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Walter Dallmeier
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 2:53 PM
To: RTTY-Reflector; RCKRtty Reflektor
Subject: [RTTY] New RCKRtty Version in Internet RCKRtty V2.13

Hello group,

I uploaded the new RCKRtty V2.13 on my homepage http://www.rckrtty.de .

The news are:  Version 2.13;  10. Okt. 2001

- Added TRX control for Yaesu FT-840
- Fixed UTC-difference setup for 0.5 hours input
- Improved some functions of the log edit window
- Extend the ADIF-Export
- Improved the WAEDC-Contest mode
  The number of already worked QTCs with a callsign is displayed
  immediately.
- Added RCKRtty Web Page access in the main programm
- Update PSKCore.dll V1.13
- Added the <CTX> f-keys variable: clear TX-window
- Added the <CRX> f-keys variable: clear RX-window
- Some changes in the Cabrillo log generator
- AutoQSY at the TRX if a PR-DX-Spot is taken-over

Don't forget to deinstall a previous version.

73 de Walter

Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
E-Mail: dl4rck@t-online.de
http://www.rckrtty.de