[RTTY] OK - the 756 it is!

Mobile Workshop mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:39:10 +0100

Hi all,

Well, I have been overwhelmed by the response, and have now made the
decision to buy the IC756.

The spectrum analyser looks as though it is going to be very useful, as well
as the ability to use true FSK.

The rig is actually on another island close by, (Sark), so won't get to me
for a day or two yet.

I did discover a very good source of info on the ARRL members site, courtesy
of Walt EU1SA, and I have now rpinted out the ARRL review of this model.

Many thanks to all, and I am now looking forward to playing with this new
rig!

See you all in the SP contest this weekend!
73 de Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the author immediately and delete it, together
with all copies, from your system.  You are unauthorised to
directly, or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy
any part of this message if you are not its intended recipient.
 Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Guernsey Telecoms Ltd.

Information held on any of Guernsey Telecoms' computer
systems is the property of Guernsey Telecoms Ltd. Guernsey
Telecoms Ltd reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all information, messages and attachments sent
to or from this e-mail address.