[RTTY] AA5AU possible HP record

w5ctv@arrl.net w5ctv@arrl.net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 9:47:21 -0400

As Don's low power only neighbor I applaud his venture into the realm of HP operating. Now maybe I'll stand a chance to earn a certificate as I enhance my RTTY operating skills, HI.

Seriously, congratulations on the outstanding score Don. Your scores are what I strive to someday achieve, once the little ones are older and I can actually devote more than a couple of hours to a contest.

73,
Chris
W5CTV

Who's SCC score was slightly more than Don's mult total and less than his QSO total. ARGHH!!!
>From AA5AU

Shattered the NA High Power record.  Hope it stands. Decided to go high power
 this year since I already had the low power record for NA from last year.  I'm
 beginning
 to enjoy running high power.