[RTTY] Thank You!

MRBILL1953@aol.com MRBILL1953@aol.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:15:30 EST

Greetings:

Again, I'd like to thank "ALL" of you that participated in the recent TARA
RTTY SPRINT. I came on here a couple of days ago asking for everyone that
participated to submit your score, regardless of how many contacts you made.
Well, I want to report that we're delighted over the number of scores that
have been posted since that first request.  Plus, if you look at the results
we have seen a good number of new participants this year.  I certainly hope
this will continue.

I've received a number of very nice message about out "New & Improved" Score
Submission System we're using this year and for the updates to the rules. I
cannot thank you enough for taking the time to drop us a message and I sure
want you to know it's greatly appreciate!

For those of you that participated in the contest but didn't bother to submit
your score, I hope you'll take the time now to do so. As we've mentioned it's
simpler now than ever. We NO LONGER require you to submit all your logs &
summary sheets, you just have to go to our website and fill out a form. It
will maybe take you 5 minutes, if that! It looks like this might be our best
year ever for submitted scores and I'm asking each of you to help us out.
Come on, can we count on you helping us? Give it a try! Just go to our
website at:

http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/rtty.html

Even if you want to view the submitted scores just go to the link above.

Again, I thank each of you for reading this message and I thank the group for
allowing us to post our messages here.

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
ny2u@n2ty.org

multipart/alternative