[RTTY] XE RTTY DK3VN SOAB (LP)

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 12:38:50 +0100

Hi,

my first participation in the XE RTTY Contest and I was very
surprised about the high amount of activity .. but where are
the Mexicans? Worked 11 x different XE-stations with 7 different
Mexico States or Distrito Federal's only.

Was active the first hour on Saturday only, then went to a big
Carneval party, had a few hours of sleep only, continued in the
contest on Sunday morning (not very fresh ;-) In the afternoon
I had a 2 hour break for a german football game on TV (the W's
call it soccer, grrrr) .. and finished the contest at 23:59 UTC
with a mult on 80m.

Next weekend you will see me in the WPX, I hope. A few hours
after the WPX I have to take the plane for a one week vacation
to Tenerife (EA8);  .. more Carneval .. :-)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN

Mexico RTTY International Contest 2002

Class: SOAB (LP)
Operating Time (hrs): 15