[RTTY] EU1SA SO SB 20 M WPX RY 2002

Vladimir V. Sidorov eu1sa@belsonet.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:41:55 +0200

Hi all,

Recently a windstorm broke my 2 ele Delta for 15 m, acc'ly no chance for the
All Band entry. Than Mr Murphy striked my PA, acc'ly no High Power. So I
could only go Single band, and 20 m was taken this time. Well, it's rather
pitty, there is no Single Band LP entry, but OK.
The very first impression was, it is much colder in my shack when doing
LP...

Anyway, it was pretty nice. Highlights: V73UG and T88XF as new band
countries.
Lowlights: enormous splatter QRM (S9+20) from a broadcast station right
below the 20 m covered the band Saturday night and made the operation almost
impossible for a few hours.

Thanks you all for working me and see you in a next one. To be honest, I'll
do my best to return to the HP team the next time...
---

That's what was done with 100 W and a vertical and 20 hrs of activity.

CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX

Call used: EU1SA
Location:  EU

Entry Class: Single Op, Single Band 20 m

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
80         0     0      -
40         0     0      -
20       510  1127      -
15         0     0      -
10         0     0      -
-----   ----  ----  ----
Total    510  1127   297
Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)

Most frequently worked prefix: DL5 - 9 QSO's

Claimed Score: 334719

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Power Output: 100 IC-756
              Antenna: 20 m Single Band elonged vertical @45 m up.

Club Participation: Belarus Contest Club

Vladimir V. Sidorov
P.O.Box 474
Minsk Belarus  220050