[RTTY] PW0T - disgusting!

Kok Chen chen@mac.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:33:45 -0800

DF4OR/XP1AB/LX5A/etc... wrote:
> So perhaps, when you make announcements on
> the cluster, state clearly that the dx is working split
> and up (or down).

Great suggestion, Ekki.  I will do that from now on.

> Since the invention of the dx-cluster every moron knows where the DX is.

You can tell that many people are not at their radio today, but
just watching the DX clusters.  I often find DX begging for
calls with no takers.  Then, right after you spot them, the
pile grows rapidly into a mess.

It is amazing how quickly some of the vultures descend, too!
The game has turned from "who can find the DX" into one of
"who can react quicker to a cluster spot!"

73
Chen, AA6TY