[RTTY] Country files for WF1B RTTY program

Eddie Schneider edlyn@california.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:57:42 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn VanBlaricum, W6KNB" <w6knb@home.com>

> Are the ARRL.CTY and ARRL.PFX files dated 3/25/2000 the latest? If not,
> where does one find the updates these days?

HNY all:

As keeper of the CTY and PFX files for WF1B's software for many years, I will
still keep them up to date as long as I can post any updates, to a central
download area. NT1V's site appears to have fallen by the wayside, so any
volunteers?
I don't plan to send updates to individuals or attach the files to a posting on
this reflector due to the number of 'no attachments' complaints I'm bound to
receive.

Eddie, W6/G0AZT