[RTTY] N1NB - RTTY RU

Steve Holton sholton@optonline.net
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:11:42 -0500

N1NB                        State: CT
Single Op. All Band Low Power
Claimed Score:  52,800

Band         QSO     State  Prov.       DX
80M           42         2      0        0
40M          125         3      1       11
20M          134         8      2        5
15M          144        15      2       14
10M          105        16      3       14
Total        550        44      8       44

Ft100MP MkV  power out 100-125 Watts
Carolina Windom at 60 ft.
Writelog 1029E with MMTTY

Highlights:   Certainly my best result so far. Op is older, not sure he's
any wiser, but the rig certainly is better.
I attribute much of the improvement to that and learning how It use it to
advantage.

Lowlights;    A few anomalies with Writelog and some pretty sloppy
practices observed. Both to be subject of follow-on posts.

73  Steve  -- N1NB