[RTTY] ARRL RU Questions

Bear lgroom@frontiernet.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:44:21 -0600

Hello everyone,

  RU was my first attempt at a contest and had alot fun and learned even
more. Thanks to all
for putting up with my mistakes.... Hitting the wrong macro key stuff like
that.... I have a few questions though....

1) Do I need to include the DX QSO serial numbers in the QSO log that I
submit to the ARRL?

2) During the contest I took some breaks to eat with the family, watched a
movie went to church on Sunday etc.... I considered my rest period to a 7
hour sleep period. I assumed the sleep period would be the required 6 hour
break, but I see that the ARRL doesn't want the rest period to be noted on
the log. I'm worried that the ARRL software will see  the 1-2 hour breaks as
part of the rest period requirement and and cause problems with my overall
submission..... Any info on the rest period requirements would be
appreciated...

Thanks for the info and answers..

73's
Larry W0FLY -( Rookie)