[RTTY] Finding a new multiplier in the RU

Jerry Flanders jflanders2@home.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:21:05 -0500

This thread is nonsense.

Don did me a favor one time, I asked how I could repay him. He jokingly
said "just work me in all upcoming contests" (I am paraphrasing). Anybody
really want to suggest we were setting up prearranged QSOs to boost  his
score?

Don doesn't deserve any of this indirect criticism. He is a credit to RTTY
contesting and to this reflector.

Jerry W4UK