[RTTY] RTTY activity from North America

Vladimir V. Sidorov eu1sa@belsonet.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:12:50 +0200

Hi all,

It's rather funny, I had exactly the same a couple of times. A prop to NA
begins, I work NA on CW/SSB and than go to RTTY and start CQing. But the
best thing I get is only being spotted by NA RTTYers w/o a single call...

Does it mean that I have already worked all NA RTTYers and nobody needs a Q
with me :-))))  ?

73,
EU1SA