[RTTY] G0URR BARTG SOABLP

Robert Webb Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:43:18 -0000

                     2002
-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: G0URR                                                       Country

_X   Single OP            Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All band only)
       Single Op expert

   QSOs
80m:  19
40m: 46
20m: 161
15m: 174
10m: 172
Total: 572
Continents:  6
Call Areas:  27
DXCC:  59
Total multipliers: 86
Score:  295152
Station Description: Yaesu FT1000MP, Writelog, MMTY.
Antenna(s): Cushcraft A3S @ 45ft, 2x40M Dipoles N/S-E/W, 80M inv L.
Operating Time: 15 Hours 37 Minutes.
Remarks: Wow, Writelog with MMTY in FSK is some combination. Makes me
realize how much slower I was before and how much the KamPlus missed. MMTY
printed everything, even the ones buried in noise! The contest started here
with 60mph winds and the tower down, 2 hours in and the wind died, up went
the tower and the fun began. Sunday morning saw a huge run of Jas on 10M and
Phil GU0SUP spotted on the cluster on the same frequency, haven't worked out
how that worked but it seems we both had some fun with it. I hadn't realized
till afterwards just how well I had done, im really shocked and really
pleased, so thanks to all of you that appear in the log, some new countries,
many new calls, and of course the familiar old friends. Nice to be called by
A45, and to see ZS6RVG on 20M! The wind came back with 2 hours to go, so
down came the tower again, maybe the weatherman who arranged the lull was in
the contest as well? 73s, and how long is it before the tones in my head
stop?

Multiplier Summary
Countries
4X     9A     9H     A4     CX     DL     EA     EA8    ES     EU
F      FR     G      GI     GM     GU     GW     HA     HB     HL
I      IS     JA     K      LA     LU     LY     LZ     OE     OH
OK     OM     ON     OZ     PA     PJ2    S5     SM     SP     SV
T9     TA     TF     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     VE     VK
VP5    XE     YL     YO     YU     Z3     ZC4    ZL     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK4
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE5  VE6  VE7  VE9
JA1  JA2  JA3  JA4  JA5  JA6  JA7  JA8  JA9

Robert Webb
G0URR