[RTTY] NAQP Practice

Shelby Summerville k4ww@arrl.net
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 06:42:51 -0400

Just in time to "check things out" for NAQP! The KY QSO Party
http://www.qsl.net/ky4ky/kyqsopartyrules.html will be held this Saturday
(local) 1600-0400 UTC! I plan on doing a "limited" (have to attend
brother-in-law's wedding and won't be on before 2000 UTC") participation and
welcome any/all contacts! If you need KY for WAS, or need a "band fill" for
5BWAS, or just because "I'm such a great guy and want to give me a contact",
your contacts will be appreciated!
As a "side note", those of "us" that were at Dayton, well remember the
"screen shot of P5/4L4FN" printout that Earl, N5ZM had? Yesterday, I managed
to work, I hope it wasn't a "pirate", P5/4L4FN! I'm having 1K 8X10 glossy
photographs made of my "screen shot" showing the contact, and they will be
available, for a "small fee" of course, to all attending Dayton 2003!  :)))
C'Ya, Shelby