[RTTY] NAQP RTTY IK0HBN Single Op LP

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn@libero.it
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:21:39 +0200

                     North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: IK0HBN
Operator(s): IK0HBN
Station: IK0HBN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 9.30

    80:    5     4
    40:   35    22
    20:   87    17
    15:   23    14
    10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  150    57  Total Score = 8,550 TRUE SCORE: wiped all the NOT NA QSO.

Club:

Team: TCG - LAP DOGS -

Comments:

I had a lot of fun, even if solar flare cancelled NA for 1 hour leaving
only EU on bands. Many EU stations asked for a qso even if the rules were
clear enough: no contacts among DX's stations.
WL run flawlessly, gaining even more the pleasure of meeting "the old
friends". I had qso's with all the TCG member team less KB5BOB (never
heard). Not a single "area 7" qso!!
Read all you next year.
Ciao
Sante
PS. EVEN IF "NOT NA STATIONS" HAD BEEN LEFT IN THE LOG, THE SCORE
HAD BEEN MANUALLY CORRECTED TO THE TRUE ONE, IN THE RESPECT OF NAQP RULES:
(23 CONTACTS CANCELLED).