[RTTY] Busted call

Dick White KS0M@KTIS.Net
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:01:12 -0500

My thanks to all who replied concerning the call ZC4BW.  Looks like I am the
first one to ever record a busted call. I hope none of you ever do the same.
It appears that my two finger typing got me in trouble and the call should
have been  ZC4DW. Thanks to Dan, S50U for giving me the e-mail address of
Dez, ZC4DW. He replied to my e-mail and confirmed that I am in his log at
the correct time/date/frequency. Dez was kind enought to include his mailing
address and also that via the bureau is ok. However, for a new  RTTY
country, I expect to QSL direct.

I wonder how many of you have read the very good article written by our RTTY
friend Phil, GU0SUP, that is in the May/June NCJ magaine ?  It is a very
good article along with a picture of Phil  in his shack. It shows what a
person can do with a modest set up. Thank you for the article Phil.  I will
be looking for Phil in the ANARTS contest this week end, and all the rest of
you.

73    Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)