[RTTY] MMTTY crashes

Ekki Plicht ekki@plicht.de
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:31:21 +0100

Hi all,
last weekend I tried for the first time the combination of RckRTTY with
MMTTY.

It worked fine for a few minutes, then MMTTY crashed. RckRTTY still worked
fine, but MMTTY just didn't react anymore. The graphics (xy-Diagram,
Spectrumscope) were frozen, no more decode.

This seems to happen only when I switch back from transmit to receive. Works
ok maybe 9 out 10 attempts, then freezes. Once I got the hint "Lost sound"
in the MMTTY spectrum scope.

I was using FSK for TX in MMTTY, but same happened when using AFSK, or both
FSK+AFSK. Keying was handled through MMTTY on an otherwise free COM Port.

RckRTTY is version 2.15, MMTTY (Engine) is version 1.62, OS is version
Win98SE and operator is version 0.0.1.44 (pre-beta, no debug).

Any hints?

73,
Ekki, DF4OR