[RTTY] W8UL SOAB-BARTG 2002 Spring

John W. Tipka steelgtr@iwaynet.net
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:41:44 -0500

2002 BARTG SPRING RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: W8UL    USA

_x_  Single OP., All Band

  	 QSOs	DX:	Call Areas
80m: 	1	1	1
40m:	68	13	13
20m:	134	38	16
15m:	151	39	18
10m:	231	57	14
Total:	585
Continents:		6
Total multipliers:	210
Score:		737100
Station Description:  ICOM IC-756PRO - 80 watts
Antenna(s): Cushcraft A3-S w/A743 for 40m- 65 feet high, 1/4 vert-80m
Operators: W8UL
Remarks: Writelog 10.30B+MMTTY plug-in

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Call                        .
John W. Tipka, W8UL
1577 Southwood Avenue
Reynoldsburg OH 43068-2644
USA

A thrill to have XR0X call ME on 15 meters as a result of my CQ.
Went to bed Saturday night when I should have been on 20 and 15 meters.
Had fun but this old man found out he is not the "kid" anymore contesting
like he did 40 or 45 years ago..